Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My January Favorites

Hey girls! So every month – I’ll be doing my favorites of things I’ve used that month! Some of these things are in my all time use and others are new! So lets get started! Urban decay Naked Basic Pallettes – I love this palette – It’s got all my fav colors in it! I adore Venus, Naked 2, Faint, and of course black. Totally worth the $27!! These are really good if you can’t afford the Naked Palette or Naked 2 for $50! Girls I am telling you, you will use these everyday! Loreal Double Extend Mascara – Loving this stuff, it has two steps! I top it off with Loreal 3D wear mascara. Makes my lashes so long and thick! Milani Shadow eyes – I got the purple and blue – they are awesome! So much fun to use! The purple really brings out my eyes when I use it as eyeliner. Lancome Genefique – I got this as a tester my last trip to Sephora! This stuff rocks! I put it on at night and my skin is so awesome in the morning! I am definitely buying the full bottle. Something I love about Sephora, the samples you get to try! Laura Mercier Secret Concealer – I love this stuff, but I’ve used it for quite sometime! YSL Lipstick – Pink Lingerie – yes another thing I typically use – but love it! NYX Milk Big Fat Crayon – I just started using NYX and I’m really impressed with the quality. I’m loving it! Nars Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight – Another thing that’s in my typical beauty package, but if you love pink lips, this is a must! Revlon Colorstay Brow Enhancer – This freaking thing is awesome! I love it! I’ve been using it for a few months and it’s probably the best eyebrow pencil I’ve used. Looks so natural and fills in well. Hard Candy Glossaholic in Confection – Omg, this lip gloss is so awesome on top of my pink lingerie lipstick and on top of td by it turkish delight lip gloss. Yes girls I layer all three! It comes out so amazing! It’s also pretty good by it self and tasty! There you have it girls! My January favorites!! Let me know what your favorites were last month! xoxoxoxo, Kelly favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment