Friday, February 8, 2013

Skin 79 BB Cream Review

So I just received my order of Skin 79 BB Cream and I love it! It came with two samples, the gold sample and the orange sample. The orange is for girls that are lighter complected, and the gold has more moisturizing in it. I personally prefer the pink, it vanished every single one of my pores. It was great under my make up forever foundation! What I do is when I get out of the shower, I put my hair up in a towel and put my bath robe on. I put my Genefique on from Lancome then I apply my BB cream, and let it set while I get dressed and blow dry my hair. This gives it time to oxidize which it needs to do ladies! Then after that I apply my concealer and foundation as normal :) It makes your skin look so smooth and after you take it off at night your skin feels so soft! I love it! Hands down best BB cream I have ever used! P.S. Yes, it says “whitening” on it – the liquid comes out grayish. Which will diffuse the redness of your skin. There is no bleach in it! I have already had questions on that via facebook and twitter. All it does is even out your skin tone. xoxoxoxo, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment