Sunday, November 21, 2010

For guys wanting private cam shows 1 on 1

I am offering this service via yahoo under the screen name mistresskellyshore

I accept payment via paypal

After the payment is received, you can set up your personal cam show with me via-email.

You can either choose to see me perform alone or with my hubby.

If interested email me @ mistresskellyshore@yahoo.com or mysecretkelly@gmail.com

About my camera - it is an HD webcam it is crystal clear and my mic works very well.

Price Range:

10  - $50.00

15 - $70.00

20 -  $85.00

I hope to talk to you soon!

 

Sweet Kisses,

 

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you and your hubby do your own website? I would subscribe. why did you close yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to do a private cam with you. I emailed you.

    ReplyDelete