Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Found my new favorite BB CREAM!

Skin 79 has these awesome BB creams… I personally use the pink, but a lot of girls like the gold. Girls who are really light complected should use the orange. Now I do not use this as a foundation for shoots or when going out on the town. I use it as my primer/moisturizer before I put my foundation on, and it just gives me that perfect finished flawless look. To those that don’t know what BB cream is, it started in Europe Spas and got huge in Asia. It’s like an SPF, Skincare, foundation, primer all in one! It really evens up your skin tone and gets rid of redness and blotchy skin. It definitely helps smooth acne scars too if you have those. There are American Brands, but the only one I have liked so far is the Naked Skin from Urban Decay. That one does tend to go orange, but I only used it under my foundation. Skin79 goes on grey and then after it oxidizes from 5 to 15 minutes it really matches your skin tone and evens everything out! I wouldn’t suggest this to girls who tan a lot! This gives a sheer to medium coverage depending how much you build it up. I would highly recommend this! I use the one in the hot pink tube! Girls if you aren’t sure or skeptical, if you have $5 you can get the sample pack which comes with all their BB creams. But do check them out!! http://www.skin79northamerica.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment