Monday, October 4, 2010

Eyes?

I don't know what is going on with my eyes lately. I do have a habit of not washing my make-up off! I am hoping this is what is causing the irritation and itchiness. The last few days my eyes have been watering and I can't stop rubbing them. I put eye make-up on and it seems like I smear it all up with the water from my eyes.

Does anyone have any suggestions of what it may be? I thought maybe it was allergies, but not entirely sure that is what it could be. I know this is stupid to write about, but hey I am at a loss of what it could be! I just wish it would stop itching! AHHHHHHH! Okay while I go scratch my eyes out! You guys have a good night!

Sweet Kisses,

Kelly Shore

2 comments:

  1. Could be pink eye sweety

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it's not that :P that I am sure of hon. I think it's from wearing my mascara to bed! ugh

    ReplyDelete