Monday, October 18, 2010

Don't you love Halloween?

It's the one time of year where it is okay to let go of your inhibitions and have fun! I also love the scary movie marathons. Some of my favorites are Jason, Halloween, and of course Freddy Krueger. I think Freddy is my favorite, because Robert Englund portrayed the character so well and he was so funny! They recently re-made the move A Nightmare On Elmstreet, and in my opinion it sucked. I am sorry, but Freddy should of been played by Robert Englund. None of the characters in the movie you could really relate to either. Anyways I found the original on youtube enjoy! What is everyone going to be for Halloween or whats your plans? I am not sure about mine! It's my favorite time of year though! Last year I was a Twister board, which I made from the actually game. I cut out the circles and made it into a skirt and then put the twister part across my boobs. It won a contest. It was a little daring and sexy, but fun!  Nightmare On Elmstreet (original)



Hocus Pocus (kids movie but love it)



No comments:

Post a Comment