Sunday, December 26, 2010

Family Day & Christmas

So today my hubby and I are spending the day with his daughter and my step-daughter.  We decided to go to her favorite place Magiquest!  It's kind of funny to watch two grown adults playing, but hey what they hell we had fun! We played the quest game and we dueled. I was kicking everyone's butt in the duel till one of the guys showed my hubby how to play DAMN HIM!! lol

If you don't know what Magiquest is, it's very harry potteresque like. You get wands and have to collect different runes. It was my first time getting my own wand today so I had to catch up! My hubby and sweet baby girl both got Master Magi! I will get it next time. I got 9 of the runes in an hour, when they both only got 5 or 6 their first times. I got a pink wand (of course)! I will post pictures. We also got her a dragon - her favorite at the moment.

We ate lunch at the infamous Ed Debevics. It was her first time going. She loved it. Her father was so against it, but he actually liked it in the end. They do a cute dance and treat you rudely on purpose.  Now she is addicted and wants to go all the time. We will see. We will spend the rest of the night playing board games.  I love these times!  Makes me feel so happy to look at my husband smiling and my beautiful step-daughter full of joy as a child is supposed to be.

Christmas we spent with my hubby's family. We went out to eat at a nice Italian restaurant and had the best conversation! Full of love and cheer, as well as understanding!  His mom was so funny, my hubby tried tricking her that the bathroom was in this private party to embarass her. It didn't work lol! The next morning his mom made Eggstrada and french toast and we opened presents! It was the most fun. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

INCLUDED PICTURES FROM MAGIQUEST MY WAND IS THE PINK WAND,  MY HUBBY'S IS THE BROWN ONE, THE STEP-DAUGHTERS IS THE SILVER AND THEN PICTURES OF OUR CHRISTMAS TREE AND DECORATIONS IN THE BEDROOM

 

[gallery]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment