Monday, May 23, 2011

Hormones!

I couldn't live with out my hormones, but boy can they be downers.  Tonight has been one of those days where I have just felt ugly and shitty all day.  No matter how hard I tried to fix myself up, look at myself in the mirror and say I'm beautiful, or have my husbands reassurance and love telling me how beautiful I am.

Sometimes hormones just put you in a mood of despair.  I usually take St. John's Wort to counteract these moods, but I have been forgetting to take them.  I know it upsets hubby to see me like this, he always worries he did or said something wrong that day.  But he didn't, the fact he holds me and tells me how beautiful I am really helps.

But it's like the levels our just fighting you to be sad!  I'm barely ever sad or upset.  I always try to look on the brighter side of life, but lord knows you can't be happy all the damn time.  So I let out a big cry tonight.  Which helped!  Sometimes I look in the mirror and see the ugliest creature known to man.

Sometimes I look at myself and think how could anyone think I'm attractive.  But ladies and gentleman I am here to tell you these are normal feelings.  If there was no sadness we wouldn't know the true power of happiness.

Hormones make us soft and transform us, but they also mess with our levels.  So girls the next time you are feeling way low.  It may not be you necessarily.  It could be your hormones playing an evil joke on you.  I suggest a cry fest, and call a friend or lover to make you laugh.

I thought I'd share this, because I always get the you lead such an awesome life.  You are always so happy.  Yadda, Yadda, Yadda lol

I'm here to tell you..I cry at least every few weeks.  And I feel ugly at least every 3 weeks lol

I love you guys - Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this, about to start hormones and doing lots and lots of reading :)

    ReplyDelete