Monday, May 16, 2011

Family Ties!

Tonight we visited my hubbie's mom, because he wasn't feeling well today (what a baby lol).  However, it was complicated by his mother and him having a huge fight that's a recurring argument in their lives (ack).  Know, however, I am very proud of him for not blowing up (he has a short fuse) and for comforting her.  They have sort of a destructive past life, due to her inability to get over the fact  that his father ran out on them so early on.  He was her one true love.  I'm glad I can help stabilize their relationship and start a new family.  I'm glad my hubby has become more aware of not blaming his mother for everything.  It takes two to be a parent, and he doesn't fully understand where his mother comes from.  However it's not something a child should need to understand.  I'm just glad they are talking to each other calmly and admitting each others faults.  And not screaming past one another.  I love my mother-in-law and I love my husband.  I know sometimes she has a hard time dealing with the fact that I'm a transsexual, but at the end of the day she always tells me you are so beautiful and sweet and helpful.  I couldn't ask for a better women in my sons life.

So I am super sorry about the cam4 show tonight - we weren't at our best.  But we all talked more tonight and are going to bed happy and a family!
Love you guys!

Kelly!

3 comments:

  1. Dont worrie about tonight. Haters going to hate.

    You are beautiful, and you and your man make a nice pair.

    ReplyDelete