Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Really a new IPHONE 5 already??

(see...here I am with an iphone 3 still...I haven't even had the chance to get a new iPhone4 and I been way cellularly outdated! ha ha)


I feel like the keep that can't keep up with the "coolness"...
it's like just when you buy wide leg pants...skinny jeans are in...
you  buy all skinny jeans and and guess what....jeans up to your neck, are COOL now!

Man, and I just thinking about getting an iphone 4....my hubby just got one cause his iPhone 3 was stolen and I don't really notice that big of difference between the two BUT
now rumors of the iphone 5 are out!
YES THE iphone 5 is gonna blow old iphone 3 & 4 right out of it's shiny, "shatter-able" case!

why the iphone 5 (rumored to be out in June) will practically shoot fireworks out it's top:

  • Dual Core Processor- making it work at ridiculous speeds

  • It will have 5 billion megapixels..ha ha..ok not 5 billion but it will have better camera and video features

  • It will run on  a 4G network..making 3G look like "3's not company...because 4's a party!"



  • Expected to have Face Recognition Security so unless someone has an exact model of your face no one's gettin' into your phone!

  • Video Chat on a 4G network instead of a "snoozy" 3G network

  • Thinner and better design

  • Shatter Resistant and Scratch Resistant Screen- now we're talking! (really did it need to be glass on the front and back of the 4G...well it was a good way to increase protective case sales!) ha ha

  • The lowest model will have 32 G of space!

  • Longer Battery Life - Up to 14 Hours of Talk Time On The 3G and 7 Hours on the 4G.(I could just live stream face-time more than half my day away!)

  • HD Audio -even the sound will be sweeter to your ears!

  • Built In GPS -Now you'll never be able to use the "i got lost excuse"...ha ha ha


Why this makes me sad:
*I haven't even got the 4G iphone!

*Now I have to wait till the 5G iPhone comes out! ha ha

*Once again, if I relied on material things to be cool....I'd still be the kid eating lunch by herself in the cafeteria.

AND A NEW IPAD 2... I don't even have an ipad 1!

On this one...I can't even begin to keep up, when I don't even have an ipad to update!

RUMORS of the ipad 2:


from this picture it's supposed to show the microphone on the back as well as the ipad 2 on there!

It's "rumored" to have 2 cameras...one on the screen for face-time video chats...and one for taking pics


ohh la la...they sent the old ipad on a diet..and the new ipad 2 is now half it's size! ha ha

Maybe I'll do that to lose my baby weight, introducing Kandee 5, 4 times the baby, 5 times the weight loss! ha ha ha



The new ipad will also come with a SMGPS- Soul Mate GPS...so you can see exactly where your soulmate is to track them down! ha ha ha (just kidding, I just made that part up!)

Good thing I don't rely on having the latest and greatest to be the coolest...I like being outdated and slow...ha ha ha....I'll be like a cool vintage car with big fins in a world full of Prius's...


pink cadillacs and brick phones....

your friend Kelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment