Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I have a DARE for you!



This is the look of happiness even though my body feels more like "Sleepless in Seattle"...except that I'm no where near Seattle! ha ha ha

My random thoughts on tv right now: since I've watched more tv lately, than I think I have in years...I am now fully caught up on "reality-ness"...and man, I have to say...tv seems to like to enjoy showing how awful, rude, and mean people can be...
it's almost like the worse people are the more popular the show is!  This is so sad...and makes me feel awful seeing people being so mean and rude.

There should be a channel that shows fun, positive, nice people...that can still be cool and hip and stylish, but just nice and kind to other people...something that makes you feel better after you've watched it! I MEAN GEEZE! Come on HOLLYWOOD!!

Here's some wise words everyone should have taped on their mirror (ha ha ha):
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Imagine how great our days would be if everyone we talked to said kind, inspiring things....and didn't say anything rude, sarcastic, or mean!?!
This is a dare...or rather this is our mission, if you choose to accept it:

Today (go crazy..make it everyday)...stop yourself when you start to say anything that isn't positive, kind, or anything slightly gossip-y....
and only say things that have a positive spin, are kind, happy and encouraging.....
watch how YOU will not only feel happier...but so will everyone that is around you!
they will leave happier for having talked to you!

so let's get out there...especially all of YOU, because I'm not really leaving my house much with webcamming and having a family...ha ha ha...and spread some kindess...and extra "thank you so much" or "have an awesome day!"....or real compliment to brighten someone's day up!

You guys are wonderful and remember the happiness in your heart is like a flower with seeds that are waiting to be thrown all around...to grow more happiness in other people's hearts!

Go our there gorgeous and shine that beauty that's inside....your friend, Kelly!

2 comments:

  1. So I was wondering... does it smell like roses when you fart? I of course did not mean that in a rude way.

    ReplyDelete